Friday, February 8, 2013

Welcome to my blog site. 

I created this blog site to showcase my model railroad and other modeling creations.  My focus is to create a HO scale modular steel mill based on Free-Mo standards.

Most items I model will have a purpose to my modules or a future home layout.  Occasionally I will model an item for the fun of modeling regardless if that item has anything to do with model railroading or the layout/ modules I'm building.

My modeling is not always prototypical of a location but rather an artistic rendering of many real prototypical references I've seen before. I may from time to time strive for a prototypical rendition when doing a model.

The steel mill modular layout I'm doing, Zhifu Steel is an example of a non-prototypical model based on many prototypical resources.  I'm going to model a more modern era steel mill but yet you may find items that do not seem to be of the correct time.  That's the fun of keeping an open mind and modeling with an artistic license.

I hope you enjoy my work and please be sure to comment good or bad.  I like to hear what other are thinking of what I'm doing and input always helps.




Dave

No comments:

Post a Comment